[ltp] ISDN suggestions

Tuomas Kuusivaara linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:41:07 +0300 (EET DST)

I'm using Teles S0 PCMCIA ISDN card with my 770X. There were quite much
problems at first, but then I get it work ok with  TELES S0 PCMCIA ISDN
mini-howto, which can be found from [http://www.linux.no/teles_cs.txt]
Distribution is RH6.0 and the kernel version is 2.2.10.

Tuomas