[ltp] Linux-MWave-Petition

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:54:59 +0200

Hi all,

I just thought that I would bring you all up to date on the state
of the Linux-MWave-Petition.

I now received 245 :-O mails from people wanting MWave support
for Linux. I finally found enough time to update the page, so all the
names that came my way have now been added to thet list.

See http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/mwave_petition.html for detatils.

Thanks to all of you who have already signed up, and for those of
you who haven't, why not ?

There is also an article about Linux and laptops at Salon:
Page 1
http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/1999/09/07/linux_laptops/index.html
Page 2
http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/1999/09/07/linux_laptops/index1.html

IBM's sales appear to be suffering due to the lack of MWave support,
so maybe someone in IBM's Management will sit up and take notice.

Bill.