[ltp] FW: 770z and hard drives

Bruce Cowan linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:26:58 -0700

Last I knew, a company called Arrowfield International with
offices in Tustin, CA, (714-669-0101) and Phoenix, AZ
(602-936-5600) could supply those drive shells. They are a
wholesale outfit / manufacturer so they want to sell to
resellers. Those phone numbers are at least a year old.

Let me know if you get one and it works. I've been thinking
of getting one for my 770X. I bought a couple of Toshiba drive
shells from them a couple of years ago and they were fine.

Bruce