[ltp] FW: 770z and hard drives

Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:05:45 -0400

I purchased the drive shell for my stuff from
Tom Hamlin at http://www.xtradisk.com/
It cost something like 55 bucks.

they were also available from
Michael Wisniach	     (888) 301-2595 (tel) (714) 242-2180 (fax)
Account Executive	      http://www.portables.com/
for slightly more.

This is for a 770E but I'm pretty sure the shells are the
same for all the 770s. Just to be sure -
the connector from the shell to the notebook is
rectangular (35mm by 6mm).

brad