[ltp] pcmcia ethernet doesn't work after upgrade

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:14:47 -0400

If you can ftp to localhost, then your problem is likely to be a network setting
problem.  Even though you can ping, ftp service can still not work properly due
to gateway/routing setting.

Another possibility, if you are behind a firewall, sometimes, you will need to
set passive mode on.

eduardo <eduardof@unicamp.br> on 09/13/99 05:28:35 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com