[ltp] FAQ

Michael Cameron linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:19:38 +0100

I feel the mailing list might be well served with a FAQ posting to
include subjects such as X versions/config, large disks, the Mwave
problems, apm etc.. perhaps going as far as triple boot and Vmware.

Bill, do you have any plans (time) for this?  I do not really want to
spark a discussion, just see if Bill is okay with the idea and see if
anyone is willing to take on the work involved.

When signing up to the list a mail pointing out the existence of your
web site and mailing list arhive would keep down some of the more
regular traffic.

Regards,

Michael Cameron

Michael dot Cameron At Technologist dot com

--
Synteks Computing Limited                      Tel: +44 (0)7974 791745
You can now send SMS messages (<160 chars) to my cell phone via email: