[ltp] Triple boot on 770z 14.1GB

Chris Huston linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:22:47 -0600

Well Dr. Janssen was right... it IS taking awhile to get things working... and
there're lots of suprises - although "suprises" seems all too jolly an expression -
"gotchas" or "dead ends" seems more fitting.

I've already burnt a couple days... I've just bought PartitionMagic and am on my
third partitioning scheme... Man - the hoops ya gotta jump through... <sigh>

Once this works I post exactly what I did...

- Chris