[ltp] Dialup/LAN on 770Z

Bruno Raoult linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 04:42:47 +0900

What gives "netstat -rn" when ppp is up?

I think you may use a routing protocol in your corporate lan, so your
eth0 could get this information, instead of having a default route.
This could permit you to have a default route on your ppp link.

Which routing protocol your corporate uses?

--
If it happens once, it's a bug.
If it happens twice, it's a feature.