[ltp] Need help with my new 760EL

Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:31:54 -0500

Reguarding HD size, during my experimentation it came down to one factor.
If the number of cylinders was less than 1024 as reported by the drive then
the drive would work properly (this turns out to be a drive slightly under
8GB in size).  swapping the case is a no brainer.  2 screws (with nuts)
hold the connector in place and also keep the case closed.  Beware when
pulling the connector off the drive that you don't break/tear the flex
cable.

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com