[ltp] Resizing partitions ...

David Claessens linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 02:27:44 +0200

I would suggest Powerquest partitionmagic
the latest version (somewhere 5 or above) can even transform an extended
partition into a primary one
what I always do is install it on a windows workstation with dos/win3.1 utils
in the install-dir is then a dos-dir with dos-utils and it ussualy fits on a
boot-disk
or you can put it on a boot-cd
it can also resize and move ext2 without a problem
I haven't looked or used any linux-alternatives for this program

David Claessens