[ltp] Trident 9397-DVD programming docs (770X)

Mo DeJong linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.

I finally got the Trident 9397-DVD programming docs
from IBM. I am really bothered by the lamo xfree86
support in Linux, it hoses up my Thinkpad 770X
when I do a suspend to disk. X also seems to
get hosed at random times when switching from
X to the console. I am going to attempt to fix
some problems now that I have the docs. I would
also like to speed up playing of DVDs using
Livid.

Would anyone else be interested in this info?
It would be a major pain in the butt to make
copes because I would need to do it by hand.
But if other Thinkpad hackers wanted some
of this vital programming info, I could take
some time to get it to you. It took about
3 months to extract these docs from IBM!

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc