[ltp] Trident 9397-DVD programming docs (770X)

James Hawtin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:16:24 +0000 (GMT)

I would like that stuff.

For your interest

The driver is fixed in the next release of the trident driver for XF 4.X
Lid down etc work fine, I have a pre-release trider driver for the 4.0.1
if you would like it, its only a .o at the moment I afraid, if you want
it I will mail you it. Developer is still working on the driver.

As to livid, please get that working :-)

James