[ltp] Trident 9397-DVD programming docs (770X)

Doug Ambrisko linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

James Hawtin writes:
| The driver is fixed in the next release of the trident driver for XF 4.X
| Lid down etc work fine, I have a pre-release trider driver for the 4.0.1
| if you would like it, its only a .o at the moment I afraid, if you want
| it I will mail you it. Developer is still working on the driver.

Is this different then the version in CVS?  I'm using the version in CVS
on FreeBSD.  If I have XF 3.3.6 running and then switch to XF 4.0.1 from CVS
build then it works fine.  If I power-cycle then my machine locks up
in the start of XF 4.0.1.  I mean dead I have to push the reset button since
network, serial port etc. are gone.  It looks like XF 3.3.6 does some
initialization that XF 4.0 doesn't do.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Doug A.