[ltp] Re: Trident 9397-DVD programming docs (770X)

Alan Shutko linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
21 Aug 2000 18:15:20 -0400

Sven Becher <sbecher@provi.de> writes:

> Am 21 Aug 2000 14:26:09 -0400, schrieben Sie:
>
> > With the mini-PCI slots in the newer machines, would it be possible to
> > market a hardware modem/ethernet combo card?

> You can get the A20m, the T20 or the A20p in both configurations, with
> a modem-card or a combo-card.

Yes, but not with a _hardware_ modem.  Both the Intel and 3com combo
cards are softmodems.

If someone knows of a combo card (mini-PCI) with a hardware modem, let
me know.

81 days, 17 hours, 20 minutes, 37 seconds till we run away.
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.