[ltp] [Q] 2.2.17 CS46XX volume setup

Leeman Strout linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:54:23 -0400 (EDT)

I am not familiar with the TP570E's hardware arrangement, however on my
A20m there are volume and mute buttons near the keyboard.  These volume
and mute buttons work completely seperate from the alsa-mixer (or any
other mixer addressing the sound chip).  So, try raising the volume using
those.  There will be no visual feedback, so do it while listening to some
music or something.

Leeman