[ltp] Netgear FA510C with TP i1260

Thomas R. Dean linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:42:44 -0400

> Trying to get a FA510C Card-bus card working with Redhat 6.2. I have the
> latest tulip driver and the latest pcmcia package installed and have
> ploughed through the reams of information on the net. I am none-the-wiser.

> eth0: Tx hung 9 vs 0

I tried a DLINK DFE-660 10/100 Card. This card works fine
on our Thinkpad 720 at work.  I haven't tried any
changes to the default Redhat Configuration. The card
is recognized right away, and almost immediately I get
the same error message as above. I haven't tried any
remedial action yet. I'll try some other configurations
when I get back from Starfest next week. As for now
I'm going to burn a CD to get the info I want
onto the thinkpad for my trip. I'm not sure how I'll get it off
when I get back. Maybe I'll transfer the data over to the Win98
partition and call up a modem on my linux box.
bah.

Tom.