[ltp] No ethernet LAN with i1460

David Claessens linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:38:58 +0200

I have had also problems with some 3com cards
After my xircom got broke, I got two 3coms-cards from a friend
If I insert them both they work fine
But one of them just won't work alone
the 3com models are
3CCFE575CT-D (the troublemaker)
3CCFE75BT wich I'm using right now to connect to the net

I think the problem lies somewhere that some models aren't supported (yet)
The same happened with with a buddy of mine on his desktop machine
He had a 3Com 3C905Cxxx
And he found out on the RedHat site that model currently wasn't supported
oh yeah and the FAILED at booting is normal, I have this also

David Claessens