[ltp] No ethernet LAN with i1460

José Antonio Milke G. linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:40:49 -0500

Well, thanks for the bad news :-). Seriously, what confuses me is that the pcmcia
driver supposedly loads ok (it makes 2 beeps), and then the card goes to 100mbs mode
(that's what the LED indicates, as in Win98). So maybe I thought this was working ok.
Do you know if there is a way to check the pcmcia installation and the ethernet
configuration separately? (I still hope I am not far from a solution).
jamg