[ltp] Any reason to keep Win98 on an A20p?

Bill Arbaugh linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:53:32 -0400 (EDT)

You don't have to purchase partition magic.  You can use fips which is
freely available.  I used it without a problem to split my win98 partion
so I could dual boot linux/win98 on my T20.

http://www.student.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/~schaefer/fips.html

Bill Arbaugh					www.cs.umd.edu/~waa
University of Maryland				     waa@cs.umd.edu
College Park					       301.405.2774