[ltp] 3com mini-PCI combo card: hardware modem?

Alan Shutko linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
30 Aug 2000 13:02:30 -0400

Can anyone state with certainty whether or not the 3com mini-PCI combo
card (IBM part number 09N9774 has a hardware modem and would work
under Linux?

I was under the impression that this was a software modem, but someone
on comp.sys.laptops said it was hardware and there's almost no info on
IBM's website about the card, and none on 3com's.

72 days, 22 hours, 34 minutes, 3 seconds till we run away.
But Officer, I stopped for the last one, and it was green!