[ltp] Linux on the T21

Paul Phillips linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:29:33 +0000 (GMT)

I'm running debian potato with some success on my amazing new T21, but
there are a lot of knobs left to frob.  If anyone else has one of these,
and has X running at greater than 1024x768, I'd appreciate a look at your
XF86Config.

The boot time on the T21 is LONG.  Staring at an IBM logo for over a
minute on reboots is nobody's idea of a good time.  There doesn't appear
to be any way to avoid this (I disabled memory checking and support had no
other ideas) so I hope I can make vmware run satisfactorily on this one.

--
Paul Phillips      | Name something a blind person might use - A sword
Future Perfect     |     -- heard on Family Feud