[ltp] Wheel Mouse

Alain CHEVREL linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:55:53 +0100

Pawel Lipinski wrote:

> I've got a problem with my MS Intellimouse.
> 1) My TP770E doesn't recognize it as IMPS/2 neither in X nor in gpm.
> Only PS/2 and MouseManPlus works (both in 2-buttons mode).
> 2) Running cat /dev/psaux and moving the wheel (or pressing wheel
> button) does nothing. For other buttons - it writes the mouse responses.
> It's the same with other wheel mice (like logitech), so it's probably
> the ps/2 port problem. Has anyone a working wheel mouse on TP?

        Pavel,

    I have the same problem with a TP600E. I post some weeks ago, but
I received no real answer.
    With W95, the wheel works. With Linux, I only have a 2-buttons mouse...

:-((

help someone...

 Bonne journée, Have a good day, alain
*    Alain CHEVREL    mailto:chevrel@attglobal.net    Nice   FRANCE    *
*    ICQ 51718045     home page: http://www.multimania.com/chevrel/    *
*    PGP Public Key : Type RSA  bits 2048      KeyID 0x8E8FE465        *