[ltp] Linux MWave - does IBM have this internally ?

Fernando Fuganti linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:51:39 -0200 (EST)

good to know

Do you have any notice about old MWave boards, like ISA old ones ?

a few months ago, I tried to contact Torsten Duwe, that at some time ago
started to develop a linux driver for those boards, but due to unclear
state of support by IBM he "put that thing on ice" (his words :).