[ltp] reinstalling LILO (RHL+i1460)

José Antonio Milke G. linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:48:17 GMT

Thanks for your help Brad, but I tried what you suggested and it didn't
work: I used:
	/mnt/yourharddisk/sbin/lilo -C /mnt/yourharddisk/etc/lilo.conf
but it complained about not finding certain files/modules, etc. So I
edited lilo.conf to take into consideration the new "mnt/yourharddisk" as
the beginning of the path, but the problem continued (it didn't complain
on some of the previous errors, but it wasn't able to run successfully).
Any other suggestions?

Thanks again

Tony

On 12/5/00, 12:56:29 PM, "Bradley W. Langhorst" <brad@langhorst.com> wrote
regarding Re: [ltp] reinstalling LILO (RHL+i1460):