[ltp] Accelerated graphics with XF86 on 765L

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:13:15 +0100

Tino Keitel wrote:

> > You can try explicitly turning the acceleration on by adding the
> > accel option to your driver section. YMMV.
> >
> > Section "Device"
> >     Option      "accel"
> > EndSection
> >
> > Please let us know how you get on.
> >
> > Bill.
>
> Ok, that was the missing option. Now it works. :-) Thanks. But it would
> be nice if I could use XF86 4.0.1 too...
>
> Tino

Glad to see that your Xserver is now doing what you want it to.

I don't use XFree86 4 yet, to be honest I always say "if it works then
don't
fix it". Some day I will, but until then I am quite happy with the way my
system
performs.

Bill.