[ltp] TP 770, 2.2.18, USB ... any experiances?

Pam Huntley linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:35:02 -0500

Hi - in response to USB in general,  with the backport (pre 2.2.18),  I was
able to get mice, keyboards, floppies and CDROM drives to work.
That's all I checked, though.  This was on the T20.

Thanks,
Pam

Pamela Huntley, IBM Mobile Software Development
Phone: (919) 543-3598   Email: phuntley@us.ibm.com

Martin Fluch <fluch@rock.helsinki.fi> on 12/14/2000 06:19:16 AM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com