[ltp] lphdisk

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:44:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Darrell Shively wrote:

> > Out of curiosity, can you mount /dev/hda2 ro? If you do, what's on it?
> > [...]
>
> No problem... let see...
> Geez, there's a lotsa stuff in there:
> --------------------------------
> .:
> total 1376

[lots deleted]

Wha.. you're right, that is a lot of stuff. Don't think I'm going to be
able to recreate all that. Well, I got irda working, I've got a mini-PCI
card coming so I can throw away the pcmcia ethernet card and its wretched
dongle... I may just let hibernate go, it was the only thing that wasn't
working, and suspend seems to give me plenty of life anyway...

Maybe I'll try the phdisk thingy under dosemu...

--
Vivek