[ltp] Re: Is the ThinkPad Linux preload CD set available for stand-alone purchase?

Alan Shutko linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
15 Dec 2000 18:04:46 -0500

"Keith Frechette" <kfrechet@us.ibm.com> writes:

> > Me too. If  possibel I want to buy the CD.
> Before this quickly degenerates into a massive me-too list, let me jump
> in. :-)

Sure, quelch the massive demand you're asking for.  ;^)

Personally, I'd be happy with the new Lucent driver as soon as you can
get it cleared for release.  Everything else, afaik, is available
elsewhere (video driver and sound mods being the ones I can think of
at the moment).

Parallel lines never meet, unless you bend one or both of them.