[ltp] Is the ThinkPad Linux preload CD set available for stand-alone purchase?

Les Bell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:21:51 +1100

Bill Mair wrote:

Being a long time TP user (360P,701,755,760,770), I guess I could build
quite an extensive wish list for complete Linux-ThinkPad satisfaction.
And with the assistance of the list members, it would probably be a long
list of items. :-)
<<

Sounds like a business opportunity there, Bill. At a guess, a lot of people
would happily pay for a Thinkpad-specific distro, with enhancements over
the usual generic hardware support of the "leading" distros. The good news
is, the GPL encourages that kind of thing. <g>

Best,

--- Les [http://www.lesbell.com.au]