[ltp] tr followup

George Staikos linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:34:19 -0500

Ok so I procrastinated my studying tonight.   I seem to have possibly come up
with a patch to the lanstreamer driver to make it work in smp mode.  If this
is the case, I might have a possible suggestion for the ibmtr.c driver as
well.  If anyone wants to look at this or test it, please send me a note.  I
don't guarantee that it's the proper solution, but right now I'm doing very
heavy traffic on 3 simultaneous connections on my dual-PII with a lanstreamer
card and haven't had a lockup yet.

--

George Staikos