[ltp] ACP Modem drivers are available for DOWNLOAD

Darrell Shively linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:24:38 -0800

Bill Mair wrote:

> Well folks,
>
> [...good news elided...]
>
> Now that this has been released, I will be closing down the petition !

Wow, thanks for your effort.  This will benefit many people.

I wonder, will this work on the modem in our new TP X20?
I booted Win98 for some hardware info (I feel so dirty...;-)
Win98 reports it as a "3Com Mini PCI 56K Modem",
and is using driver files WMHAIBF.VXD & WMHAILDF.VXD.

Back in Linux, /proc/pci says "Vendor id=10b7. Device id=1007."

> Thanks again,
>
> Bill.

   Cheers,
	- dash
--
Darrell Shively   Cisco Systems Inc.   I have many CHARTS and
(aka dash)        121 Theory Dr.       DIAGRAMS..