[ltp] ACP Modem drivers are available for DOWNLOAD

Greg Locke linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:10:23 -0330

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> AFAIK the 600's and the 770's have exactly the same ACP chip. I will have to
> update my kernel (still on good old 2.2.14) before I can try it. I can
> imagine that the IBMer's that wrote/ported the driver didn't have a 770
> available for testing. I can not really imagine that they would invest their
> time for one single model.
>
> Bill

I just read the release notes and am I correct in understanding that you
NEED to have WIN installed to make this work?

I didn't opt for a dual boot when I installed RD7

 Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca/locke