[ltp] ACP Modem drivers are available for DOWNLOAD

Thomas Hood linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:09:33 +0000 (GMT)

> The serial interrupts never show up in
> /proc/interrupts.  I don't know
> why.

They do show up when the serial port is opened.

Right now I am connected to my ISP through the ACP
modem and my /proc/interrupts is:

          CPU0
  0:    1477473          XT-PIC  timer
  1:      60160          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:      29623          XT-PIC  serial
  5:        626          XT-PIC  CS4236+
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:         34          XT-PIC  xirc2ps_cs
 10:        335          XT-PIC  mwavedsp
 11:          4          XT-PIC  i82365, usb-uhci
 12:      37550          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 13:          1          XT-PIC  fpu
 14:      45567          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:      93358          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0

Regarding using IRQ11 rather than IRQ10: How can you
use IRQ11 when this is used by the PCI controller?

Thomas

Thomas