[ltp] Re: New A20p questions - sound and external monitor

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:35:10 GMT

--=_alternative 00116E21852569C3_=

Well, I downloaded the Xig drivers for my A20p, installed the RPM's and it
made a mess.   It took a bit of poking around to get it uninstalled and to
get XFree working again.  I'm sure I did something wrong, but it would
seem I need kernel source to install.

I sent XiG support an email, but it appears they are off till the new
year.  So, I get to stare at a dark 21" monitor on my desk for at least
another week.

-JeffR