[ltp] 3com xircom combo card

Chris linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:24:20 -0600 (CST)

Not to sound like a smart a**, but I'm running Slackware on a TP 600x with
a Xircom Cardbus, so I know that it can be done. ;-)

I seem to recall having to remove the serial setting from the
/etc/rc.d/rc.pcmcia file, have you tried that? It may not like letting the
modem and the NIC use the same IRQ.

Now, if I can just get this stupid sound card to work...

Chris Hawkins

"But don't you worry, its for a cause -- feeding global corporations
paws."