[ltp] RH 6.1 on TP770ED - the cry for help

Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:18:29 +0100

James,
Thanks for your advice, I'll try it at home, but I think it's not problem of the
mouse, but something else, which is the next step during setup. But I don't know
what's next, because this is the first time I'm doing this. I'll try to post
also some messages from the screen when it freezes....
Thank you all
Steve

"Hawtin, James" <james.hawtin@wcom.co.uk> on 08.02.2000 12:26:08

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com