[ltp] finding module dependencies stalls.

Jake Holmen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 08:09:06 AZT

M. Leo - thanks for that.    I swear black and blue that I did
make config
make dep
make bzImage
make modules
make modules_install

in that order (at least twice)   So I am quite puzzled. (and a little
reluctant to run through the process again.)

what's the kernel rpm option entail?   I just re-built the kernel supplied
with RH6.0 to remove some options.

If you could give me a bit of a step by step for that, I may try it.
Otherwise, my system is reasonably usable (if I wait long enough before
pressing CTRL +C)

Cheers