Success on Thinkpad 240 (was: [ltp] Thinkpad 240)

Sungjin Chun linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:23:49 +0900

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> This is just to report successful installation of Slackware 7 on a
> Thinkpad 240.
>
> All went perfectly well. No problems to configure X, lilo, or
> whatsoever. I even got sound working with esssolo1 driver (kernel
> 2.2.12, and will try with 2.2.14 tonight, but see no reason why it
> wouldn't work with 2.2.14 if it works with 2.2.12).

Can you send me your kernel config file for my success in Sound ?
I've tried when I have 2.2.10 but failed. So, I have to buy Commercial
OSS but after upgrade to 2.2.14 then QuakeII does not let me hear sound.
Other programs work just well.

Any way please send me your kernel configuration file for either
2.2.12 or 2.2.14 version.

Thanks in advance.

Title: Programmer, LinuxOne       |  LANGUAGES:
Name:  Chun, Sungjin              |    C : Base for Ordinary People.
E-Mail:                           |    FORTRAN : Lang. for Handicapped.
  ninja@linuxone.co.kr            |    C++ : For Dummies.
  ninja@aerohel.snu.ac.kr         |    ObjC : For Genius.
  ninja@pvmcube2.snu.ac.kr        |    ST-80 : REAL LANG.
Comment:                          |    Pascal : So so
  Logic Rules.                    |    ASM : &*$#*%*@&^#@*