[ltp] Thinkpad 240

Sungjin Chun linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:51:35 +0900

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Sungjin Chun <ninja@linuxone.co.kr> writes:
>
> > For internal modem, it's Lucent Fxxxin' WinModem and
> > it's driver is only provided in bunary form by Lucent
> > and only work for 2.2.12 version of kernel in RedHat.
>
> Hi, Sungjin:
>
> Would you mind telling where the binary modem drivers are available
> from?

Of cource not!!! :-) But I cannot remember where I found it. If you want I
can send the rpm file to you. It's not big file( ~200K ).

Title: Programmer, LinuxOne       |  LANGUAGES:
Name:  Chun, Sungjin              |    C : Base for Ordinary People.
E-Mail:                           |    FORTRAN : Lang. for Handicapped.
  ninja@linuxone.co.kr            |    C++ : For Dummies.
  ninja@aerohel.snu.ac.kr         |    ObjC : For Genius.
  ninja@pvmcube2.snu.ac.kr        |    ST-80 : REAL LANG.
Comment:                          |    Pascal : So so
  Logic Rules.                    |    ASM : &*$#*%*@&^#@*