[ltp] Linux on TP 755CX questions

Christopher Tucker linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:57:17 -0700 (MST)

I have NetBSD 1.4 installed on my Mac IIci...but the need for speed led me
to look at faster hardware and I came across a used TP 755CX for sale...P75
24/ram   540/hd. But I have a few questions:

What is this computer like? What is the screen resolution and color depth?

Can this thing run Netscape under Linux at a decent speed?

In my search for information about Unix on a PC laptop, no web page has
mentioned NetBSD or FreeBSD. Can these two Unices run on the 755?

Can Linux even run on this model?

Christopher M. Tucker
voice: (406) 862-1375
email: nikon@cyberport.net