[ltp] Linux on ThinkPad 560E

Sungjin Chun linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:43:24 +0900

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> I am thinking of installing Linux on 560E (Model 2640-40U). Have a
> linux.ext and linux swap partitions through Partition Magic 4. Win 98
> and NT are other OS on this machine.
>
> I will like to know of any linux experience on 560E, specially graphics
> capability. Thanks. Meanwhile enjoy looking at other messages on this
> forum.

My Previous Notbook before current 240 is 560E and it works well. When
it comes to graphics, it is not that super fast but I have no difficulties from
it. Hoope you also can enjoy Linuxing with 560E.

 > Harshy Patel
Title: Programmer, LinuxOne       |  LANGUAGES:
Name:  Chun, Sungjin              |    C : Base for Ordinary People.
E-Mail:                           |    FORTRAN : Lang. for Handicapped.
  ninja@linuxone.co.kr            |    C++ : For Dummies.
  ninja@aerohel.snu.ac.kr         |    ObjC : For Genius.
  ninja@pvmcube2.snu.ac.kr        |    ST-80 : REAL LANG.
Comment:                          |    Pascal : So so
  Logic Rules.                    |    ASM : &*$#*%*@&^#@*