[ltp] Dual boot on a Thinkpad 600

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:33:51 -0500

Dick:
I can't speak to the efficacy of using powerquest's boot utility
but I've used LILO with no trouble to dual boot
win95 and linux.

If you need to dual boot NT and linux...
there is info on using NT's boot loader to boot linux
on the net.
do a search for boot.ini and linux on deja news - should turn up
something.

good luck

brad