[ltp] [Fwd: [Fwd: A linux driver for IBM TrackPoint devices (GPL)]]

Maureen Lecuona linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:05:33 -0500

Spectacular screen.  But, more importantly, it's an EXCELLENT desktop
replacement box.  I am a developer, and I can't live without my libretto
110 CT, and my Thinkpad(s) 770.  Nothing like them.  Quality is top
grade, modularity and human factors are wonderful.  I am hoping that
IBM  hasn't  decided to drop this line of laptops.  I would be happy to
continue to upgrade along this same path forever (just  so long as my
investment in disk drives is compatible!)

M. Lecuona