[ltp] 750P X, sound (pen) help request

Christian Volk linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:56:26 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:43:41 -0600 (CST), Chris Schumann wrote:

>I've got Red Hat 6.1 running on my 750P. Barely.
>
>I'd really like to get X and sound working, and I need some help.

Chris,

I still got the now ancient Caldera Open Linux 1.0 on my ThinkPad 750 (also 9,5" 640x480 mono LCD,
but no pen). Its still XFree86 3.2, but I'd found the a XF86Config for it on somewhre on the web. I
just can't remeber where, so I can't give credit to who put it together.

I don't know whether attachents are ok on this list, so I'll send it directly to you.

Hope it helps.

- Christian