[ltp] Re: PCMCIA modem won't talk, "cardmgr[345]: get dev info on socket 0 failed: Resource...

L.C. linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:51:52 -0800 (PST)

I've just found out that it's a WinModem that needs special portion
from Windowz to make it work. I've got to return that modem. Thanks for
your attention.

Carl

=====