[ltp] Re: IBM EtherJet adapters

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:59:24 -0500

I've used the IBM 10/100 EtherJet CardBus Adapter on a Caldera 2.4 beta
without any problems. They appear to be using a 2.2.14-based kernel and
3.1.8-based PCMCIA CS. I just jam the card in and it works. lsmod shows
that tulip_cb is loaded.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

Thomas Hood <jdthood@mail.com> on 02/28/2000 02:13:38 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com