[ltp] Linux on an i1460

José Antonio Milke G. linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:45:46 -0600

Thanks again for replying George:
Because I am installing from the CD, I really don't know how could I enable the
frame buffer and to use the SVGA server (which I what I understand I can get in your
site)...
Now, regarding your binary...thanks for the tips on unpacking and copying. However,
I feel I have the chicken and egg problem: how can I acces the Internet from Linux
to download your file?. I mean, I guess I could use ftp, but I don't even know how
to connect from Linux. Is it possible to save it on the FAT16, FAT32 or HPFS
partitions on my HDD and then move it from there to some directory under Linux?
Thanks again.
Tony