[ltp] NetGear FA510 ethernet card not recognized.

Michael Bletzingr linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 18:07:20 -0600

A coworker and I have the same thinkpad 600E and netgear card.  He is
running 2.2.13 kernel and pcmcia distribution 3.1.0.  I am running
kernel 2.2.12 with pcmcia 3.1.8.  His configuration works mine doesn't.

When he does a "cardctl ident"  the following is listed:

  product info: "NETGEAR", "FA510", "Fast Ethernet CardBus Card", "1.00"
  manfid: 0x9513, 0x0081
  function: 6 (network)

On my conputer the command list "no product info found".  The card was
identified once while I was hot swapping cards.

Is there a mailing list I need to get on to fix this.

	Thanks in advance
	Michael