[ltp] NetGear FA510 ethernet card not recognized.

Michael Bletzingr linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:12:47 -0600

Thanks for answering Greg.
I have the same in my config file.  Your configuration is the same as my
coworker.  The problem as far as I understand it is that if the card
does not return any product information, then it cannot be configured
with the config file.  This is why I believe that something has been
broken in the newer version of the pcmcia software.

	Michael