[ltp] New Thinkpad 1467 owner

Michael Herron linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:15:17 -0600 (CST)

I have RH 6.1 on an i1480 (courtesy of George Staikos's web page on
the i1460).  I'm not sure what an i1467 is, but, if it is similar to
an i1480, the install is pretty straightforward outside of getting X
to work.  See the web page on how to do this.  I am using the winmodem
driver as well, and so far it has not caused any problems.  Also,
pcmcia works once you get your network parameters set correctly, and
apm works, but I have not messed with sound since I do not care about
it.

michael